Who We Are
Revecent is a premier retained sales recruiting and talent development firm with deep expertise in helping both individuals and companies achieve sales excellence while continuously improving performance.
About Our Client
Our client is a small but growing Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) partner with a track record of providing quality solutions to associations and credentialing organizations primarily through their custom built solutions.
- Title: Account Executive
- Location: Arlington, VA
- Salary: Base + Uncapped Commission (OTE $100k+)
- Type: Full Time with Benefits
- Industry: Computer Software in Non-profit/Association Management Vertical
- Product/service experience: CRM or any enterprise software.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for working with customers, a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and an interest in the new world of social selling and marketing that we all live in.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious inside sales representative who is seeking professional development in a client facing sales experience.
The Account Executive will sell Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions into the non-profit and association management sector.
- Generate leads and develop a pipeline using social selling (i.e. LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Twitter) and email marketing (we will never ask you to make a single cold call)
- Follow up with leads generated by our inside sales and marketing efforts
- Conduct initial product demos
- Work with project resources to conduct personalized demos and develop proof of concept solutions for key prospects
- Create preliminary proposals/quotes for customers based on agile implementation methodology
- Work with leadership to analyze potential deals and nurture them through the negotiation and closing process
- Coordinate with the marketing and product teams to provide feedback based on interaction with prospective customers
- Actively engage the membership and certification industries through online communities, networking events and conferences
- Collaborate with marketing firm and staff writer to create effective content for the membership and certification market
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of software or technology sales experience. Non-profit/association management vertical experience a preferred and a plus!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to listen and hear customer needs and to build a solution around those needs with both services and products
- Ability to effectively present, interact and negotiate with all levels and personalities of an organization
- Willingness to travel 10-15% often on short notice
What’s in it for you?
- Join a growing (20% YOY growth) and a collaborative technology company
- Substantial qualified leads provided
- PERKS! Brand new modern/open office space, office outings, employee-wide 3-day retreats to places like South Beach, Charleston, etc.
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK to work and develop new skills- 4.7 GLASSDOOR RATING