Who We Are
Revecent is a boutique sales consulting and recruiting firm with deep expertise in helping both individuals and companies achieve sales excellence while continuously improving performance.
About Our Client
With over 35 years in service, our client is known for providing made from scratch/nutritional food service and facilities management in the healthcare industries.
Clients include long-term care facilities, independent and assisted living facilities, continuing care retirement communities, acute care hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and psychiatric and chemical dependency facilities.
- Title: Director of Sales
- Location: Philadelphia Metro Area
- Salary: Base + Commission (OTE $175k+)
- Type: Full Time with Benefits
- Industry: Facilities Management/Food Service
- Product/service experience: Service Sales Experience Required. Healthcare industry a plus!
- Required Experience: Sales Management and Mentoring
Reporting to the VP Sales and Marketing, the Director of Sales will be responsible for personal sales targets as well as building and managing a team of account executives. This person will achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within market segments by effectively selling the company’s related services. Success will be driven through new business development efforts, effective management of territories and physical visits to client sites.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective clients to generate new business for the company’s services.
- Present and sell company services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify targets and project the number of contacts to be made.
- Generate and develop new client accounts to increase revenue
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Research sources for developing prospective clients and for information to determine their potential.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, seminars, and conventions.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from cold calling, field activity, and trade shows to set up on site meetings.
- Develop clear and effective presentations and proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Submit weekly work in progress/sales activity reports and ensure data is accurate for real time reporting.
- Ensure follow-up by providing calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources and interaction history.
- Use marketing data and sales management software tools to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain market knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 10+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the food or healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated aptitude to hunt, qualify and close high dollar service contracts ($1M+)
- Demonstrated ability to nurture and facilitate long sales cycles with several decision makers
- Be comfortable in a player/coach role
- Must possess previous sales management experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to persuade and influence others.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Valid Driver’s License.
What’s in it for you?
- Join an established food and facilities services management company with a very strong reputation in the healthcare industry
- Drive revenue and build a top-notch sales team!
- High visibility with executive team