Who We Are
Revecent is a premier retained sales recruiting and talent development firm with deep expertise in helping both individuals and companies achieve sales excellence while continuously improving performance.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and consulting services within three core manufacturing segments: Food & Beverages, Personal Care/Pharmaceutical and Specialty Chemicals.
Their software solutions addresses new product development and compliance needs of leading manufacturers around the world.
- Title: Software Sales Executive
- Job Location: Preferred Amtrak area: Washington, DC -> Boston
- Salary: Base + Commission (Y1 OTE ~$175k - $200K)
- Type: Full Time with Benefits
- Industry: Computer Software
- Product/service experience: Complex manufacturing software solutions
- Required Experience: B2B, high ticket seller within a complex enterprise software sales environment
- Travel: 25-30%
Due to expansion, our client is hiring a Software Sales Executive to focus on selling a suite of PLM and PPM applications to the food and beverage, specialty chemical and personal care markets. Duties will include prospecting, opportunity development, proposal management, presentation/demonstrations, negotiation, closing and business expansion. Regular communication with management and team members on the status of sales opportunities, support requirements and sales strategy will be a necessary and key factor to your success.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 5 -10 years’ sales experience in an enterprise software sales environment.
- Capacity for “hunting” and closing new business against brand name competitors, overcoming resistance to change and developing advisory-based relationships.
- Experience with the sale of high-value, complex manufacturing software solutions focused on PLM, PPM, Regulatory Management, ERP or EHS business process tools.
- Prior selling experience to CPG, Pharma, Food &Beverage, Cosmetic or chemical industries preferred
- Strong track record of over-achievement of $2 million plus in annual quotas.
- Ability to lead internal technical resources on sales engagements and effectively leverage company expertise to senior level executives at the line of business and IT levels.
- Success selling high-value software and professional implementation services implementation services.
- Excellent communication, collaborative, negotiation and closing skills.
- Understanding of technical environments such as database platforms and web-based applications.
- Travel throughout the U.S and Canada as required
What’s in it for you?
- Enormous potential for success and growth with a profitable company
- Well tenured management and professionals across all business lines. Looking for career oriented salespeople!
- Competitive base and commission income package