Who We Are
Revecent is a premier retained sales recruiting and talent development firm with deep expertise in helping both individuals and companies achieve sales excellence while continuously improving performance.
About Our Client
Our client has a superior track record of providing best in class, large-scale custom audiovisual systems integration, managed services and event staging for Fortune 2000 companies and higher education nationwide. Come be a part of a family owned, employee centric organization that is a regional leader in their space and positioned for significant growth.
- Title: Account Executive
- Location: Remote but live in Northern NJ/NYC area
- Compensation: Base Salary + Commission (Y1 OTE $120k+)
- Type: Full Time with Benefits
- Industry: Technology Services/System Integration
- Product/service experience: System Integration, Telecom (VOIP, Unified Communication), Audio/Visual Technology and Implementation
- Required Experience: 3-7 years B2B Sales with a focus on new business development
- Travel: 25%
An Account Executive is responsible for hunting, prospecting and building new business relationships for the Audiovisual Design and Build/System Integration team.
- Hunt, Prospect and build new business relationships with Fortune 2000 and higher education.
- Comfortable and experienced with executive sales presentations and negotiations with C-level executives in Fortune 2000 organizations.
- Together, with the Customer Relations and Engineering teams, representing the Company with clients; acting as a “client-care officer” through direct contact with major clients; facilitating and delivering positive resolution of client account challenges.
- Translating client needs to management and the engineering teams and then developing the technical solution into a scope of work and proposal.
- Developing quantifiable value propositions to clients based on their individual needs and work to enhance and deliver meaningful data to increasingly sophisticated clients so that they can better manage their budgets and capital assets.
- Provides accurate & competent recommendations to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for proper sales projections based on their pipeline.
- Develops an annual business plan, specifically: realistic forecasts, identifying prospects, plan for growing existing customer base, realistic costs of sales in order to operate to meet the plan, and sales marketing programming.
- Contributing to the marketing materials, collaterals, advertising, and sponsorships that are intended to help grow the Account Executive’s pipeline.
- Making suggestions based in awareness on the industry trends and maintaining focus on company growth objectives with a goal of achieving a superior position in the industry.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Marketing plus 3-7 years of experience in a B2B technology oriented sales position.
- Significant sales experience with Fortune 2000 corporations and prestigious institutions of higher education.
- Proven track record to quantify, demonstrate and prove value to clients on a continual basis.
- Proven track record of building and growing sales and profitability in a technology-related professional services business; and closing sales and satisfying customers at the C-level
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.