Territory Sales Executive - Job Description
Are you looking to advance your sales career with a dynamic leader in the IT and Telecommunications industry?
Our client has successfully delivered high-demand IT/Telecom solutions to K-12 and higher education markets for more than 20 years.
Our client has an immediate opening for a dynamic sales professional that will manage and grow the Texas Territory. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing and growing territories with a strong network in the K-12 and higher education markets segments.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of B2B consultative sales experience, primarily in a hunter role focused on developing and closing new business in the higher education and K-12 market.
- Title: Territory Sales Executive
- Location: Dallas, Austin, or Houston
- Compensation: Salary + Commission (Y1 OTE $150K+)
- Market Experience: Education (K-12/Higher Ed), State and Local, Telecom
- Travel: 70%
- Product/Service Experience: Broadband, Wi-Fi/LAN, Communication, and Cloud Solutions
The Territory Sales Executive will be responsible for developing strong relationships with existing large accounts, prospecting, developing, and closing new business to achieve revenue targets.
- Build an effective sales plan and strategy to achieve territory revenue goals
- Increase sales revenue and market share through outbound sale and networking
- Develop and maintain relationships with superintendents, technology coordinators, technology directors, key administrators, curriculum coordinators, and education leaders in government
- Research, contact, and qualify leads to build a pipeline of opportunities
- Use Salesforce.com to track and manage sales activities
- Participate in training and education requirements
- Attend and prepare for bi-weekly sales meetings
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure all goals are achieved
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience
- Experience selling broadband, Wi-Fi/LAN, communication, and cloud solutions
- Proven track record of successfully achieving sales revenue targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing complex sales process
- Experience with E-Rate - The universal service Schools and Libraries Program